Zambia Police Service, is charged with the responsibility of maintaining peace, law and order in all our communities country-wide. In order to effectively and efficiently execute its mandate ....Read More
TOURIST’S IMPORT AND EXPORT PERMITS – (Requirements).
- Filling in of application forms (form D) by the local safari company on behalf of the tourist.
- Attach photo copy of firearm licence from country of origin of tourist.
- Attach copy of the invitation letter from the local safari company
NOTE: The application should be submitted before the applicant travels.
HOW TO ACQUIRE A FIREARM
1. Filling in of application forms (Form K). This form can be obtained from any nearest Police Station.
2. Lifting of fingerprints from any nearestPolice station.
3. Attach a copy of ID card (NRC or Passport).
4. Issuance of competency (form P) from any Police Station.
5. Submission of Application forms to Central Firearms office at Police Service Headquarters for approval.
6. Issuance of the Provisional Firearm Certificate.
7. Purchase of a firearm from any Registered/Licensed Firearms dealer
8. Issuance of Firearm Certificate from Police Headquarters.
For more Information visit Central Firearms Registry at Police Headquarters. Room 40 ground floor. Telephone 253545 Ext: 325