Zambia Police Service, is charged with the responsibility of maintaining peace, law and order in all our communities country-wide. In order to effectively and efficiently execute its mandate ....Read More
HOW TO AQUIRE A FIREARM
- Filling in of application forms (Form K). This form can be obtained from any nearest Police Station.
- Lifting of fingerprints from any nearestPolice station.
- Attach a copy of ID card (NRC or Passport).
- Issuance of competency (form P) from any Police Station.
- Submission of Application forms to Central Firearms office at Police Service Headquarters for approval.
- Issuance of the Provisional Firearm Certificate.
- Purchase of a firearm from any Registered/Licensed Firearms dealer
- Issuance of Firearm Certificate from Police Headquarters.
- For more Information visit Central Firearms Registry at Police Headquarters. Room 40 ground floor. Telephone 253545 Ext: 325