Zambia Police Service, is charged with the responsibility of maintaining peace, law and order in all our communities country-wide. In order to effectively and efficiently execute its mandate ....Read More
HOW TO AQUIRE A FIREARM
- Filling in of application forms (Form K). This form can be obtained from any nearest Police Station.
- Lifting of fingerprints from any nearestPolice station.
- Attach a copy of ID card (NRC or Passport).
- Issuance of competency (form P) from any Police Station.
- Submission of Application forms to Central Firearms office at Police Service Headquarters for approval.
- Issuance of the Provisional Firearm Certificate.
- Purchase of a firearm from any Registered/Licensed Firearms dealer
- Issuance of Firearm Certificate from Police Headquarters.
- For more Information visit Central Firearms Registry at Police Headquarters. Room 40 ground floor. Telephone 253545 Ext: 325
Air Jordan Horizon AJ13
DEATH OF HOLDER OF FIREARM LICENCE
Upon the death of the holder of a firearm licence such licence shall forthwith lapse and any person who comes into possession of the firearms or ammunition to which the said licence relates shall within fourteen days of coming into possession thereof deposit the same in a public warehouse.
INHERITANCE OF FIREARM REQUIREMENTS
WHO QUALIFIES TO HOLD A FIREARM LICENCE
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION FOR ISSUE OF TOURIST’S IMPORT AND EXPORT PERMITS.